Purpose of this Study: To assess the difference between inpatient psychiatric hospital rates in subjects on oral standard-of-care anti-psychotic treatment(s) for a period of 6 months followed by a switch to Abilify MyCite.
Length of Study: Approximately 4-6 months
Qualified Study Participants Will Receive:
- Study-related care and office visits at no cost
- Investigational study medication at no cost
- $40, $80 or $100 compensation depending on the nature of the visit.
Am I Eligible for the Study?
- Aged 18 – 65 years old
- Diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Must have had at least 1 inpatient psychiatric hospitalization in the last 4 years
- Must be prescribed and taking an atypical oral anti-psychotic for at least 6 months
- Must have a smartphone to be able to use study related software technology
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for this clinical research study, and other criteria may exclude you.
Why Should You Participate? All new medicines are tested in clinical trials. You may also help others by advancing science, and you may gain access to a new treatment.
Interested in Participating? If you are interested in joining this study, please fill out the form below to provide your contact information, or call our office at (773) 989-8313 x 2 and leave a message on our screening line. A member of our staff will call you back and will conduct a short phone screen to determine if you should visit our office for further evaluation.