Purpose of this Study: This study is being conducted to evaluate the bioequivalence of the study drug compared with Invega Sustenna. It is expected to have similar efficacy and safety compared with Invega Sustenna, and to be a cost saving treatment since schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder require continuous and long-term therapy with antipsychotics.
Design of Study: This is a randomized, double-blind, bioequivalence study. There will be three study treatment periods to allow for crossover of study product and reference product. Each treatment period will have three doses of test or reference product each.
Length of Study: The total study duration will be approximately 22 months, including a screening period of up to 28 days and three 12-week (84 days) treatment periods.
Qualified Study Participants Will Receive:
- Study-related care, inpatient care, and office visits at no cost.
- Investigational study medication at no cost.
- $75 compensation per visit.
- Free transportation to and from appointments.
Am I Eligible for the Study?
- Aged 18 to 64 years
- Diagnosed with Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder
- Have an identified reliable caregiver
- Medically stable with a stable living residence
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for this clinical research study, and other criteria may exclude you.
Why Should You Participate?
- Receive the newest and latest treatments in psychiatry.
- Help yourself and others by contributing to medical research.
- Receive study-related care and medication at no cost to you or your insurance provider.
- Financial compensation for participation.
- Remember: every single medication that is currently used for psychiatric care was once studied as part of a clinical trial.
Interested in Participating? If you are interested in joining this study, please click on the “Sign Up” button below to provide your contact information, or call our office at (773) 989-8313 x 2 and leave a message on our screening line. A member of our staff will call you back conduct a short phone screen to determine if you should visit our office for further evaluation.