Purpose of this Study: To compare the study drug to placebo as an add on to antidepressant therapy for treatment in adults with MDD.
Length of Study: Approximately one year.
Qualified Study Participants Will Receive:
- Study-related care and office visits at no cost
- Investigational study medication at no cost
- $50 compensation per visit
Am I Eligible for the Study?
- Aged 18 – 65 years old
- Diagnosed with MDD and experiencing a current major depressive episode of ≥ 8 weeks in duration
- Have taken antidepressants during current episode but are still struggling with the symptoms of depression
- Medically stable with a stable living residence
Note: These are not the only eligibility criteria for this clinical research study, and other criteria may exclude you.
Why Should You Participate? All new medicines are tested in clinical trials. You may also help others by advancing science, and you may gain access to a new treatment.
Interested in Participating?
If you are interested in joining this study, please fill out the form below to provide your contact information, or call our office at (773) 989-8313 x 2 and leave a message on our screening line. A member of our staff will call you back and will conduct a short phone screen to determine if you should visit our office for further evaluation.