About the Study
Interested in trying a new Therapy app?
This is a study to evaluate the efficacy of a new digital therapeutic app designed to treat Major Depressive Disorder. All studies for this visit are done remotely.
Length of Study: 12 weeks
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are between the ages of 22-64
- Have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- Have been on medication for at least six weeks and symptoms have not improved
- Own and are the primary user of an Android or iPhone smartphone
- (iOS) 13.0 or greater for iPhones
- (OS) 9.0 or greater for Androids
If you are interested in participating, please go to this link to get started: https://www.projectbaseline.com/studies/mirai-depression/
During sign up, you will need to select our site/research center from a dropdown list. Here is how the site will be listed:
Site #130 – Dr. John Sonnenberg, Uptown Research Institute, Chicago, IL 60640
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Recruitment Manager, Molly Pease, at Uptown Research Institute at 773-989-8313 x 117.