About the Study
Interested in trying a new Therapy app?
This is a study to evaluate the efficacy of a new digital therapeutic app designed to treat Major Depressive Disorder. All studies for this visit are done remotely.
Length of Study: 12 weeks
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are between the ages of 22-64
- Have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- Have been on medication for at least six weeks and symptoms have not improved
- Own and are the primary user of an Android or iPhone smartphone
- (iOS) 13.0 or greater for iPhones
- (OS) 9.0 or greater for Androids
If you are interested in participating, please go to this link to get started: https://www.projectbaseline.com/studies/mirai-depression/
During sign up, you will need to select our site/research center from a dropdown list. Here is how the site will be listed:
Site #130 – Dr. John Sonnenberg, Uptown Research Institute, Chicago, IL 60640
If you are interested in participating in this clinical trial, please call our friendly staff at 773-989-8313 ext. 116 today. You can also fill out the contact form below.